Willow Bark tincture, Salix spp. sustainably harvested bark
1 oz. tincture in amber dropper bottle. Fresh Salix spp. inner bark 1:3 in 40% organic cane alcohol, non-GMO vegetable glycerin.
New Batch October 2020
Grown using organic methods- never any GMO seeds or stock, never synthetic pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers. Read more about our growing practices here.
For further information about the uses of this herb, the links below are valuable resources in addition to print resources listed here. Please do your own research and consult your healthcare provider.
- Plants for a Future https://pfaf.org/user/Default.aspx
- University of Rochester Medical Center https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?contenttypeid=1&contentid=1169
- Johns Hopkins Medicine https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/herbal-medicine
- National Center for Complimentary and Integrative Health https://www.nccih.nih.gov/
- Institute for Traditional Medicine http://www.itmonline.org
Adult Dosage Guidelines: 1-2 dropperfuls, as needed. May be placed in water or juice. May take longer than aspirin to feel effects. Consult your health care practitioner for more specific dosing.
*DO not take if known sensitivity to aspirin. Do not take while pregnant or nursing. Do not take for any condition where aspirin is contraindicated. May cause stomach upset in some individuals.
**NOTE: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing or taking prescription medication, please consult your healthcare professional.