Moroccan Mint Tea, organic Mentha longifolia herb tea
Dried Moroccan mint, Mentha longifolia flowering aerial, cut & sifted.
Grown using organic methods- never any GMO seeds or stock, never synthetic pesticides, herbicides of fertilizers. Read more about our growing practices here.
For further information about the uses of this herb, the links below are valuable resources in addition to print resources listed here. Please do your own research and consult your healthcare provider.
- Plants for a Future https://pfaf.org/user/Default.aspx
- University of Rochester Medical Center https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?contenttypeid=1&contentid=1169
- Johns Hopkins Medicine https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/herbal-medicine
- National Center for Complimentary and Integrative Health https://www.nccih.nih.gov/
- Institute for Traditional Medicine http://www.itmonline.org
*NOTE: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing or taking prescription medication, please consult your healthcare professional.