Angelica root tincture, Organic Angelica archangelica root
1 or 4 oz. tincture in amber dropper bottle. Freshly dried Angelica archangelica root in 50% organic cane alcohol.
Grown using organic methods- never any GMO seeds or stock, never synthetic pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers. To read more about our growing practices, visit: https://www.reveriefarmllc.com/pages/about
For further information about the uses of this herb, the links below are valuable resources in addition to print resources listed here. Please do your own research and consult your healthcare provider.
- Plants for a Future https://pfaf.org/user/Default.aspx
- University of Rochester Medical Center https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?contenttypeid=1&contentid=1169
- Johns Hopkins Medicine https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/herbal-medicine
- National Center for Complimentary and Integrative Health https://www.nccih.nih.gov/
- Institute for Traditional Medicine http://www.itmonline.org/
Adult Dosage Guidelines: 1-2 dropperfuls, as needed. May be placed in water or juice. Consult your health care practitioner for more specific dosing.
**NOTE: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing or taking prescription medication, please consult your healthcare professional.